Sunday, October 8, 2017

RtI Updates


Just a Few Reminders...
  • I will begin pulling Tier 3 students this week in addition to holding EIT Meetings for those teachers who've emailed me with their concerns. This means that my schedule will be very tight, so I ask that you please be flexible with me. I'll make adjustments as needed. 
  • Please turn in your RtI Referral Forms before the date of your scheduled EIT Meeting. You can print out the completed form(s) and place it in my box OR submit it via email.
  • If you haven't already, please pull your intervention groups this week and log those students onto the Google Face-to-Face Log. The Face-to-Face Log can be found on the aldineisd.org bookmarks tab located on your favorites toolbar.  I would like to thank the following teachers who've already started that process: C. Sharle, J. Boudreaux, M. Duque, T. Ford, J. Rawls, and R. Becerra

Coming Soon...
  • My Program Director is compiling a list of Computer Based Interventions for Reading and Math. These programs are supplemental and will NOT replace small group and/or one-to-one instruction
  • It's not too late to sign-up for the RtI Conference on Saturday October 21st at the MOC from 8:00AM to 3:30PM just click on the link below. Hope to see ALL of you there!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Morning Announcements: Week of April 22 - 26, 2024