Thursday, October 19, 2017

LIBRARY UPDATES



Library Updates

Book Fair

Staff please make sure to come make your purchases no later than 11 tomorrow morning. I will be shutting down, and if your items are still on the back counter they will be put up. 

Book Fair Hours for Friday
8-11:00 AM


Image result for scholastic book fair fall 2017 theme


EXTRA LIBRARY CHECK OUT

Starting next week, I will have an additional check out time, in the 400 Collaborative Space. 

I know that I only see some of you ONCE during our 15 day Rotation, so this should help us to get our students new books regularly. 

I will be Library on a Cart, during normal ancillary and we will meet in the 400 Collaborative Space as well as extra check out times.

The BLUE highlighted areas are the times that you may send TWO students at a time to the Collaborative Space for EXTRA Check Out. 

If you have any questions, please let me know!

MonTuesWedThursFri
10-23-1710-24-1710-25-1710-26-1710-27-17
Benitez - Library on a Cart
Benitez - Library on a CartBenitez - Library on a CartBenitez - Library on a CartBenitez - Library on a CartBenitez - Library on a Cart
Benitez - Library on a CartBenitez - Library on a CartBenitez - Library on a Cart
Benitez - Library on a CartBenitez - Library on a CartBenitez - Library on a Cart
Benitez - Library on a CartBenitez - Library on a CartBenitez - Library on a CartBenitez - Library on a CartBenitez - Library on a Cart
Benitez - Library on a CartBenitez - Library on a CartBenitez - Library on a CartBenitez - Library on a Cart

Image result for Check out


ALL REQUESTS

Book Requests: Please email me with book requests that you need. (Be advised if you are requesting books, if they are ordered from other campuses they MAY OR MAY NOT make it in the time you need. So please give me at least 1-2 week notice.)
Lamination Requests: Remember to please give me up to 2 day turn around, and each yard cost $1
Poster Requests: Posters are $1 for small posters and $1.50 for larger posters
Die Cut Requests: Please fill out the form in the RED bucket on my desk and put the request on my keyboard or in my hand!
Image result for Requests

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Morning Announcements: Week of April 22 - 26, 2024