Monday, October 17, 2016

Title I PAC/OPEN HOUSE



Teachers,

Open House is tomorrow!  Can you believe it?  Don’t forget that we are a Title I school and we receive funds from the Government in order to keep our school competitive with higher income schools. 
With that being said, there are a couple of things that I need for you to do on tomorrow. 
Each teacher will receive in their box a Manilla folder containing:
Parent/Teacher/Student  Compact  :  Yellow form  
Family Involvement Form:  Green Form
A parent sign In :         White form

Teachers,
Please share the form with the parents.  The yellow form you will keep.  It must be signed by you the parent and the student, you will keep this form and turn it back in to my box in the manilla folder.  This compact shows what everyone’s responsibilities are in order for the child to be successful.    
The green form you will give to the parent for them to take home to read.
Make sure each parent signs off on the Sign in Sheet (white form) that will be provided.  Make a copy for me and place in my box along with your yellow compact.

There will be a Title I presentation in the Cafeteria every 15 minutes that Explains why we are a Title I school and responsibilities for parents and families.

V/r

Mr. Laymond

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Morning Announcements: Week of April 29 - May 3, 2024