Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Important Library Information


Power Up at Your Library Day is TOMORROW!!! I am so excited to celebrate this and DOT DAY with you all. 

I have had three teachers to register to come into the library during this event, and I can't wait! We are going to have a lot of activities happening.

Ms. Ford, Ms. Morris, and Ms. Taylor thank you all so much for signing up to come for a visit with your students. I can't wait to see you all. 



ATTENTION TEACHERS:

Please make sure to send your students to the library with their LUNCH BADGES, I can pass them out, but please send them to the library during your library time. 



Please make sure to return the yellow and blue carts the day they are delivered. I send the carts to you all, so that it gives our students more time to look for books,otherwise I am having to check books in and not able to help them search for books. Please please please return the yellow and blue carts BEFORE NOON the day BEFORE you come to the library. 

I am missing carts that were delivered yesterday morning. Please return them AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, so I can get them to the teachers for today.



If your class had library for specials over the last couple of days and were not able to check out books, you can send 2-4 students down to the library throughout the day to check out books

The only time the library is closed right now is from 11:20-12:45!

I am super excited to get these BRAND new books into the hands of our students and in YOUR hands as well. If you are in need of books for lessons, please let me know THREE days in advanced, so I can get them for you all. Use the following form for requests😋



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Morning Announcements: Week of April 29 - May 3, 2024