Thursday, April 27, 2017

MUST Read: Tech Updates from the District

After attending my meeting yesterday, there's a few things I need your assistance within the next couple of weeks.

First: The end of the year (DISTRICT) Technology Survey. 


All staff (all classroom teachers, para-professionals, skills and campus administrators) here at Greenspoint MUST complete this survey. If you are unsure if you should complete this, please see Mrs. Glass. I have to check off your completion and turn it into the district. Below you will find the link to complete this survey.

This survey can be completed at home and from any mobile device.

Once you have completed it, please reply to this blog post with done and I will check this off for you. DEADLINE for completion is Friday, May 5th.

Note: this survey can take anywhere from 15-30 minutes to complete. 


All 3rd and 4th grade students will also have to complete this as well.

2nd: The network issues...

The network issues we have all faced in recent days and in some cases hours. The district is still working on the final solution to these issues. As accessibility to the wireless network district-wide increases, adjustments are being made to accommodate. The key to this (I was told and I'm just spreading the message)...



Next: Staff ID Badges for next year.

Every DISTRICT Employee will be issued a new staff ID badge next year from Human Resources. Badges will no longer be printed or issued on school campuses for District Employees. I will be submitting the photos to the district with your information (Name(government-issued), District-issued Job title) for your new badges. Please take a look at the folder below to check your information and the photo I will be submitting for your new badge. I must send all information into the district no later than Wednesday, May 3rd. If you would like to send me a new photo of yourself or would like me to take a photo of you, please notify me asap. All photos must have a solid background. Selfies are acceptable. 


NOTE: It doesn't matter if you plan to leave the district or transfer schools. All employees currently here at Greenspoint must have a photo submitted to Human Resources.

Not the final item but one that I will end with now
Technology Inventory

Over the next few weeks, you will see me frequently. I will start collecting information from you regarding the technology in your classrooms. Nothing will be removed (yet) but make sure you have everything that was issued for that classroom (including remotes, cables, and cords). I will send out a more detailed list in the next week.



12 comments:

Featured Post

Morning Announcements: Week of May 13th - May 17th, 2024