Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Update on iStation

Attention all teachers,

There is an issue with iStation on the chromebooks. I have been made aware but it appears, here at Greenspoint, to be spotty (meaning impacting some but not everyone). Please, if you are having an issue, it's important that you submit a tech request so that I can make the district level administrators aware of how wide spread this issue is here on our campus.  It is currently impacting several campuses throughout the district and it is being looked into.

Thank you Mrs. Alas, Ms. Johnson and Ms. Bracht for making me aware and for being guinea pigs for the district to resolve this issue!

I will keep you all updated when a resolution is reached via this blog as well as our campus Google+ community. Stay tuned! Thank all of you for your patience with me and this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Morning Announcements: Week of May 6 - May 10, 2024